Thursday, January 21, 2016

20lbs down and still no baby!

..Today I hit a HUGE milestone in my weight loss journey! I am officially down 20 pounds!!! I started my journey on December 16 and today is January 21 so that is a little bit over a month. I am doing the Quick weight-loss system but I'm also learning new habits about portion sizes, drinking a lot of water and exercising about 3 to 4 times a week. For me is really not about losing weight but about retaining healthy habits that will keep my blood pressure and cholesterol levels low and healthy. But I did treat myself to a new outfit!

 It was a wake up call when the doctor told me that I was close to having a heart attack at 36. My health age was 76 and my joints and muscles was always sore. Today, I am one step closer to reaching my goal finally! 20 pounds down and 80 pounds to go but taking it one day at a time...

So my gynecologist told me that if I just lost about 20 pounds, that could be a huge jumpstart in my fertility journey. So right now I am just trying to wait out these last two weeks to see if my last cycle actually took the bait. I have eight more days before I can test or six more days if I want to use early detection test

No comments:

Post a Comment