Friday, January 22, 2016

It's all about the PORTIONS baby!

I'm starting to see that it is really all about the portion sizes I have a plate that is compartmentalized so that I can stay in control of how much I'm eating. I always put veggies in the large tray and meat and starch in the small. I also have a scale so that I can weigh my meat. On the quick weight-loss plan you can have 8 ounces of chicken but you can only have 5 1/2 ounces of steak. I'm hoping I am helping someone by sharing my journey. 

In other news there is only one week left before I can start testing for pregnancy. In a way, I am kind of hoping that I am pregnant, but then again I would like for another month to cycle so I can get more weight down. I do still have three months within the first trimester to lose a few more pounds but after that I will continue eating healthy but not focus so much on a 1200 cal diet because it would not be healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment