Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Haven't post in a while because my smiley face won't go away!

It is DAY 8 of the blinking smiley face and I don't know how to turn this off! Technically, I'm on CD25 which in the female cycle world should be the last week before AF (Aunt FLOW) comes! So why haven't I peaked? I had a peak 2 days after the last chlomid pill but that couldn't have been real right? 

I mean chlomid is supposed to work 5-10 days after your last pill! So I peaked and then for about 6 days it was negative. Then on CD14, I went back into high fertility and have been there since! I'm using up all my OPK sticks!!!

So I have emailed my doctor and asked him if he could take me off chlomid and lets make this thing happen manually...YES, IVF! So let's see what he says. In the meantime, I'm gonna take a random PT to make sure I'm not accidentally preggos!

No comments:

Post a Comment