Monday, January 18, 2016

Pregnant... by Faith

About four days ago, I received a positive ovulation test! This is about the right time as last month. So, I went out and bought some prenatal vitamins as if I'm already two weeks pregnant! I have lost 15lbs so far and I an going to continue losing the next three months. Then, I will increase my calories a little, but stay ON PLAN so that I don't gain so much. I already know I'm high risk based on my last pregnancy, but I'm ready! 

So this is what is going to happen next. I will be fine through April 22nd which will be my 2nd trimester. At the beginning of my 2nd trimester, I have to get a surgery called cerclage. It's when your cervix is stitched up so that you won't dialate too early. In my last pregnancy, I dialated 2 inches at week 19 and spent 4 weeks in the hospital laying upside to keep my bag from falling out. I was on 100% bedrest! I have to do #1 AND #2 LAYING DOWN! I did all of that for him to get sick and die at week 24. It was the worse feeling ever, but I would do it all again just hold my little Prince one more time. 😔

 So my businesses are now are setup for me to work from home and still keep my same pay. I will just need to send my assistant to the meetings. I am SUPER EXCITED to be going on this last trip in February because after April, its all shutting down. Conceiving this cycle will give me a due date of October 7, 2016! Not too close to Christmas, anniversary, or birthday...perfect!

As always, I leave you with the positive message of Not Giving Up even when it LOOKS nearly impossible, because with God, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! Check in on January 29th when I will do my pregnancy test LIVE and confirm what I already know...I'M PREGNANT!


No comments:

Post a Comment