Saturday, December 5, 2015

5 days of Smiley faces!!!

I am growing more and more frustrated with this body of mine! Today, I took another Clearblue digital OPK and the smiley face was blinking for the 5th day in a row! The blinking smiley face mean high fertility or high estrogen and SUPPOSED to mean you are about to have a LH surge for ovulation to occur. Well, I have had no signs of ovulation either from cervical mucous or basal temperature. But I have to keep focusing on the fact that I HAVE been pregnant before and that thought of "maybe you can't get pregnant " no longer works! Now, the thought is, how many cycles is this gonna take? If I am not either ovulating or positive pregnancy test (remember Thanksgiving week when I was out of town and couldn't test or temp?), well its very possible I ovulated that week and if I did, I should have a positive pregnancy test (PPT) by Dec 14th. If its not, I will restart the chlomid cycle and here we go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment