Saturday, December 19, 2015

Round 1...RESULTS ARE IN!

Round 1 failed...maybe. The spotting was indeed the first sign of my period coming. I'm now on my period, I think which means I have to go and pick up my 2nd round of Chlomid from the pharmacy so that I can start Round 2 on Day 3 of my cycle. Its too much brownish blood though. Could it be bleeding from anything else? I'm so sorry guys. I'm confused. I thought we were going to have a PPT on Christmas Day. Pray for me and my hubby who cannot understand what went wrong...

BUT, my husband just sent me this information from Google: "The irregular bleeding or spotting that can occur during pregnancy is often a dark brown or a light pinkish color. It should not be enough bleeding to fill pads or tampons over a few days. If you are bleeding enough to fill pads and tampons, then this would be a good indication that you are probably not pregnant."

He just told me to keep hope alive and observe over the next few days! 

Such a wonderful partner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment