Friday, December 4, 2015

After 10 months, I back!

So I took a break from ttc (trying to conceive) to focus on my foundation and get my head right. So I am going through a pretty tough time right now. I restarted Chlomid on Nov 13th which was CD5 for me and took 💊50mg for 5 days. I use Clearblue Digital OPK to get a more accurate reading. The 1st after my last pill I had a solid smiley face which means peak fertility. Well, thats too soon so I disregarded and BD every other day until the week of Thanksgiving happened!

So we went home for the holidays and which was the most critical week of all! I was supposed to ovulate any day between Nov 22nd - Nov 29th. Thanksgiving was Nov 24th, so we had to find creative ways to "make the deposit." And guess what, I left both my Digital OPK AND my thermometer do I could confirm ovulation. We arrived back home and I immediately tested. My digital OPK was blank face. My BBT was normal. I am left only wondering...

No comments:

Post a Comment