Saturday, December 12, 2015

The longest 2 weeks of my life

Well I got a solid positive ovulation test on both Dec 8 & 9 so I'm assuming I ovulated either Dec 10, 11 or 12. I told my husband to just make the deposit, we didn't need all the theatrics of music, candlelight and all that stuff! This week was business transactions only! I asked him if he was ok with being a "piece of meat" this week and he was more than happy to be a participant on this show! Now on Dec 13,14,15 I need to see a rise in my BBT to confirm I actually ovulated. And then, the wait!

Now, its the waiting period. Maybe the longest 2 weeks ever but I believe this is the only round of fertility meds we will need. I can start testing with First Response on Dec 25th...what an AWESOME GIFT that would be...And bitter sweet. WHEN I do get pregnant this cycle, this would mean another third trimester summer pregnancy. But remember how the last pregnancy ended? I will have almost the same exact due date as the previous pregnancy (plus or minus 7 days)! How's that for coincidence? Or serendipity? 

Anyway, if so, I know exactly when my cervix started to open, at week 19, which means, I will intentionally seek out a cerclage (stitch my cervix close until week 38) at week 14. I will also need to do bed rest from week 20. I got this now!

2 comments: